Friday 28 February 2014

Makeup Haul & Review

Hi everyone!

Not a massive haul but it is enough to show you what I bought and on top of that, I will do a review on each item. 


I am absolutely in love with these products and they are a big part of my daily routine now. So, let's start!
This ultra lightweight formula is known for minimising the appearance of pores. It is also really good at controlling shire and it creates a soft, perfect matte complexion. You can use it before or after foundation application or own its  own! I had to try it to believe it and trust me, it does exactly what the package says. To top it off, this formula won't feel heavy or greasy, so overall I score it 10/10.
This product has been my favourite for a very long time. I have tried various brands and types or foundations, however, this is THE ONE that works for me and my skin. It is comfortable to wear and it provides a flawless look and it withstands heat, sweat and humidity - It's pretty amazing!! My tip would be to apply evenly to your face and then gently blend it with your fingers. 
I was very pleased to see that the wand is quite lengthy which it helps us girls to make applying mascara a little easier. This mascara is particularly good for getting those little lashes is the corners of the eyes that thicker brushes tend to miss. The mascara formula is of good consistency, neither too thin or too thick. I am not the kind of person to stick to just one specific mascara and even though I am happy with this one, whichever mascara I fall in love with next will be my 'victim'. 
I haven't been using this for a very long time, but so far so good. It is easy and convenient. It gives my skin a silky smooth finish and it provides a natural looking, healthy glow. I personally use this as my daily press powder finish but if you have a lighter complexion, I advise to use it as a bronzer.

-Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment