Tuesday 27 November 2012

Trapped - Our actions, Our choices


It is crazy to think that sometimes we feel trapped within our actions, but sometimes you cannot help but feel hopeless.
-Ever thought that the way you feel now is because of  something you did in the past?
Well, I can say that this, is exactly how I feel now!! While I was talking to someone today, something snapped in my head and everything just made sense... I made the wrong choice!!! I believed, I heard, I fell for it...I choose to do wrong. The question is why, my answer is - don't question yourself. Just make the right choices from now on, and do not look back (yes, I know how hard it is). Get up, go out, enjoy your day with friends/family and have fun. Be yourself and never forget... Your actions are based on your choices.

-Tan


No comments:

Post a Comment